• Most Notaries Public within SC are only commissioned for the the State of South Carolina only and aren’t attorneys.
• We here at Upstate Mobile Notaries LLC are NOT attorneys and therefore can NOT provide legal advice or draft documents for you. Nor, are we commissioned to physically notarized in any other states.
• We are only allowed to notarize signatures on your requested documents within South Carolina. However, keep in mind the document requiring notarization came come from anywhere. We are not notarizing the actual document, therefore, are not concerned with its contents, but that of your signature.
• It is not the notarization which makes a document legally binding. In fact, many documents which are not notarized are legally binding. A person may sign a legally binding document without appearing before a notary public, and many do so.
• Our notarization of your signature does NOT legalize your documents.
• We are individually a Notary Public or collectively Notaries Public when referring to more than one. We are NOT Notary Publics, Notarizers, Notary Republics or Public Notaries.
• We notarize. We do NOT do notary or notaries.
DISCLAIMER: THIS ISN’T LEGAL ADVICE AND SHOULD NOT BE INTERRUPTED AS SUCH. BUT AS INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!!!